Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 2 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 I forgot my international driver permit
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 8 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Holland Itinerary
- 11 Iceland Trip Report
- 12 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town