Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Garda Land
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 9 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Dublin Leap Card
- 13 Vatican City questions
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 16 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced