Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Oporto
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Porto and vicinity
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 help with Italy itinerary