Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/vital-khai-male-enhancement
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 20 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Sicily Beach Resort