Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Venice at Christmas
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 5 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Berlin to Barcelona
- 8 countries to visit in October and November
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 12 Montpellier to Arles
- 13 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 14 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 15 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 20 20 days in Greece
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September