Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 2 Paris Visite pass
- 3 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Day trips from Monaco
- 6 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 7 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 8 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 9 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 10 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 11 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 12 Referendum in Greece
- 13 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 14 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 15 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 18 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 19 Our Paris plans
- 20 St. Petersburg plus
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 24 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 25 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??