Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?