Trying to complete out itinerary to Spain in Sept and Oct. We would like to stay in Salamanca, Burgos, and Pamplona. Of the three which one would be worth spending at least two nights. Any suggestions on hotels and restaurants would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 tipping
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 Provins on a weekday?
- 14 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 15 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Sorrento or Positano
- 19 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 23 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Gstaad, trip for 2 days