It took me a long time to go to Sainte Chapelle for a classic concert.
If you are in Paris don't miss this opportunity, you'll have the chapel for yourselves for about one hour, the music was nice (not really moving but nice) and it doesn't last so long that you get bored even if you don't like too much this music.
The chapel in itself is superb, difficult to believe it was built in early 13 century, the structure is very elegant, the tiles on the floor are beautiful and the stained glasses are absolutely fabulous - 2/3rd are still original ones.
Concert starts at 7 pm, you're asked to be there at 6 30 max and by 8 pm you are out.
Then off to a nice restaurant... not something difficult to find there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 6-7 Days in France
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Getting to Bolivia
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?