It took me a long time to go to Sainte Chapelle for a classic concert.
If you are in Paris don't miss this opportunity, you'll have the chapel for yourselves for about one hour, the music was nice (not really moving but nice) and it doesn't last so long that you get bored even if you don't like too much this music.
The chapel in itself is superb, difficult to believe it was built in early 13 century, the structure is very elegant, the tiles on the floor are beautiful and the stained glasses are absolutely fabulous - 2/3rd are still original ones.
Concert starts at 7 pm, you're asked to be there at 6 30 max and by 8 pm you are out.
Then off to a nice restaurant... not something difficult to find there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Bernese Oberland
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA