I know, my question can look a little strange, but that's it. I'm from Italy, last year i visited Saint-Petersburg and it liked it sincerely. This autumn i want to continue my searchig for Russian attractions, so ithis is a question. What do you recommend: to visit Moscow (i heard it's not so friendly and charming as St. Petersburg) or to explore suburbs of Saint-Petersburg? Honestly, i choose between this two tours:
I will be greatfull for every reveiw. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens