I recently heard about this beautiful place and wondered if anyone on this site has been there?
I will be traveling from Lourdes by train so I know I would get off at Cahors - is there a bus from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle Stays in Wales
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Can parking
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 San Sebastián
- 12 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg