I recently heard about this beautiful place and wondered if anyone on this site has been there?
I will be traveling from Lourdes by train so I know I would get off at Cahors - is there a bus from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 6 Amsterdam Hotel
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 12 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 First time in Italy