I am doing a week long vacation to Ireland in March.
I am flying in a Saturday morning and leaving the following Sunday morning. (giving me 8 full days)
I am debating on taking the sail rail to Britain from Dublin Friday afternoon and coming back Saturday evening. Has anyone ever taken the sail rail?
Is it worth the $?
Would you spend the extra day in Ireland instead?
I'm looking at all my options. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAST VERIZON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:308:2504 VERIZONTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 22 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?