We just got back from another glorious sailing trip in Greece. We spent 2 weeks sailing through the Ionians. We had beautiful weather for the most part but had 3 days of crazy storms overnight. We were forced to stay in port 1 day but sailed in the rain another day. All great experiences.
We were on a 35' sail boat with 4 other friends and a skipper. We flew via Prevesa and sailed from Nydri on Lefkas. Our days were spent enjoying breakfast in port, sailing for several hours then anchoring in a pretty cove for swimming and lunch. Then sailing in the afternoon and docking at a new port late afternoon. Dinner was in a local taverna. Bliss.
We sailed with this company http://www.activityholidaysgreece.com for the 2nd year in a row.
You can see my pics here https://www.flickr.com/photos/pug_girl/albums/72157673639243226
If anyone has any questions about sailing just let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Madrid food advice needed
- 12 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 19 IWM
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 22 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?