We just got back from another glorious sailing trip in Greece. We spent 2 weeks sailing through the Ionians. We had beautiful weather for the most part but had 3 days of crazy storms overnight. We were forced to stay in port 1 day but sailed in the rain another day. All great experiences.
We were on a 35' sail boat with 4 other friends and a skipper. We flew via Prevesa and sailed from Nydri on Lefkas. Our days were spent enjoying breakfast in port, sailing for several hours then anchoring in a pretty cove for swimming and lunch. Then sailing in the afternoon and docking at a new port late afternoon. Dinner was in a local taverna. Bliss.
We sailed with this company http://www.activityholidaysgreece.com for the 2nd year in a row.
You can see my pics here https://www.flickr.com/photos/pug_girl/albums/72157673639243226
If anyone has any questions about sailing just let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정통바카라
- 2 Summer School in France
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July