Has anyone had any experience with chartering a sailboat with captain/crew and sailing from, say, Corfu north to Croatia/Slovenia? We'd like to do this in Sept/Oct for 10 days. Thanks
Sailing on the west coast of Greece to Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 2 Edinburgh - outings?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Bologna tips
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Gargano Promontory
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?