Has anyone had any experience with chartering a sailboat with captain/crew and sailing from, say, Corfu north to Croatia/Slovenia? We'd like to do this in Sept/Oct for 10 days. Thanks
Sailing on the west coast of Greece to Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 12 2 Weeks in Paris
- 13 Christmas in Munich
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 16 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 17 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 18 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide