Bikerscott and I just got back from a fabulous two week holiday in the Greek Ionian Islands.
We sailed with Activity Holidays Greece and would highly recommend them! Their website is http://www.activityholidaysgreece.com if anyone is interested.
Our pictures are here https://www.flickr.com/photos/pug_girl/albums/72157657949618609
We had a wonderful time. Every port was busy and filled with people, and the Greek people were lovely. We can't wait to return and are already planning next years sailing trip!
Happy to answer any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 magnified mirror
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Can parking
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre