Bikerscott and I just got back from a fabulous two week holiday in the Greek Ionian Islands.
We sailed with Activity Holidays Greece and would highly recommend them! Their website is http://www.activityholidaysgreece.com if anyone is interested.
Our pictures are here https://www.flickr.com/photos/pug_girl/albums/72157657949618609
We had a wonderful time. Every port was busy and filled with people, and the Greek people were lovely. We can't wait to return and are already planning next years sailing trip!
Happy to answer any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Trogir or Split
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Barcelona and Paris trip report