We are planning a family sailing trip to the Greek Isles to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary for next Fall. We would like to combine good weather, history, hiking and snorkeling for my husband and I and 4 adult children (all ages 23- 27). When is the best time to go and which islands would you recommend? We do not want to go during high season and have some flexibility. We tentatively have planned to go October 11-18. Is this too late or will it be comfortable and accommodating?
Sailing in the Greek Isles in October
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 One more last question on Bayeux
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Italian language schools
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 18 Lucerne & Zurich
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 How early to get to CDG
- 25 Berlin