We are planning a family sailing trip to the Greek Isles to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary for next Fall. We would like to combine good weather, history, hiking and snorkeling for my husband and I and 4 adult children (all ages 23- 27). When is the best time to go and which islands would you recommend? We do not want to go during high season and have some flexibility. We tentatively have planned to go October 11-18. Is this too late or will it be comfortable and accommodating?
Sailing in the Greek Isles in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy