We are planning a family sailing trip to the Greek Isles to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary for next Fall. We would like to combine good weather, history, hiking and snorkeling for my husband and I and 4 adult children (all ages 23- 27). When is the best time to go and which islands would you recommend? We do not want to go during high season and have some flexibility. We tentatively have planned to go October 11-18. Is this too late or will it be comfortable and accommodating?
Sailing in the Greek Isles in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 2 Top 5 choices from London
- 3 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 4 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 5 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 11 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 14 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 15 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 16 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 17 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 18 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 19 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...