I am going to Greece in a couple weeks and I am very excited!
I will be visiting Crete, Santorini, and Athens with three friends. On July 29th we will be going from Crete to Santorini and we are interested in chartering a sailboat instead of going by ferry. Nothing too big, something for at least four people that will get us there safely. I know this could potentially be very expensive, however I have found a couple of place that offer this for a total of 500ish euros. Ideally we would like to stay under 800 Euros. Has anyone done this before and could you recommend a company?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 London 2For1 question
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Last night in Sweden
- 22 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!