I'm about to purchase tickets to Sagrada Familia for the end of May and have a few questions.
Some say it's better to visit Park Guell in the morning while it's not very hot and there are less people for a better photo opportunities?
So if to buy tickets in the afternoon session, which time slots should I choose for entry, guided tour and tower? For example, last guided tour starts at 15:00, should I choose 14:00 as entry time? So we can wander inside by ourself for an hour or should we come just before guided tour and maybe stay after tour/towers?
Also, towers time slot, in this particular case if guided tour starts at 15:00 should I choose 15:00-18:00?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August