I'm about to purchase tickets to Sagrada Familia for the end of May and have a few questions.
Some say it's better to visit Park Guell in the morning while it's not very hot and there are less people for a better photo opportunities?
So if to buy tickets in the afternoon session, which time slots should I choose for entry, guided tour and tower? For example, last guided tour starts at 15:00, should I choose 14:00 as entry time? So we can wander inside by ourself for an hour or should we come just before guided tour and maybe stay after tour/towers?
Also, towers time slot, in this particular case if guided tour starts at 15:00 should I choose 15:00-18:00?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights