I'm about to purchase tickets to Sagrada Familia for the end of May and have a few questions.
Some say it's better to visit Park Guell in the morning while it's not very hot and there are less people for a better photo opportunities?
So if to buy tickets in the afternoon session, which time slots should I choose for entry, guided tour and tower? For example, last guided tour starts at 15:00, should I choose 14:00 as entry time? So we can wander inside by ourself for an hour or should we come just before guided tour and maybe stay after tour/towers?
Also, towers time slot, in this particular case if guided tour starts at 15:00 should I choose 15:00-18:00?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?