I'm about to purchase tickets to Sagrada Familia for the end of May and have a few questions.
Some say it's better to visit Park Guell in the morning while it's not very hot and there are less people for a better photo opportunities?
So if to buy tickets in the afternoon session, which time slots should I choose for entry, guided tour and tower? For example, last guided tour starts at 15:00, should I choose 14:00 as entry time? So we can wander inside by ourself for an hour or should we come just before guided tour and maybe stay after tour/towers?
Also, towers time slot, in this particular case if guided tour starts at 15:00 should I choose 15:00-18:00?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 renting car with automatic transmission
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia