I'm about to purchase tickets to Sagrada Familia for the end of May and have a few questions.
Some say it's better to visit Park Guell in the morning while it's not very hot and there are less people for a better photo opportunities?
So if to buy tickets in the afternoon session, which time slots should I choose for entry, guided tour and tower? For example, last guided tour starts at 15:00, should I choose 14:00 as entry time? So we can wander inside by ourself for an hour or should we come just before guided tour and maybe stay after tour/towers?
Also, towers time slot, in this particular case if guided tour starts at 15:00 should I choose 15:00-18:00?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages