Well, it would seem obvious if the English guided tour starts at 11h. But it starts INSIDE the Basilica. How can we be sure to be inside on time? Can we add the tower visit after the tour?
I'm only asking because so many are saying to book ahead online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Croatia
- 2 Escorted tours Norway
- 3 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 favorite app for converting US $$
- 11 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Trip in September
- 16 help with europe itinary
- 17 Iceland with Young Kids
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Wake Up Mods
- 20 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 21 One Day in Vienna
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 24 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London