Well, it would seem obvious if the English guided tour starts at 11h. But it starts INSIDE the Basilica. How can we be sure to be inside on time? Can we add the tower visit after the tour?
I'm only asking because so many are saying to book ahead online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 3 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 4 French Prem Train Fares
- 5 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 6 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 7 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 8 Rome Private Tours
- 9 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 10 Three days in Athens
- 11 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 12 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 13 Passport
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Intercity Train
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 24 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 25 Switzerland 5 days