Well, it would seem obvious if the English guided tour starts at 11h. But it starts INSIDE the Basilica. How can we be sure to be inside on time? Can we add the tower visit after the tour?
I'm only asking because so many are saying to book ahead online.
Sagrada Familia--how do I time the guided tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 13 London visit
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Pompeii train to Naples
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?