Well, it would seem obvious if the English guided tour starts at 11h. But it starts INSIDE the Basilica. How can we be sure to be inside on time? Can we add the tower visit after the tour?
I'm only asking because so many are saying to book ahead online.
Sagrada Familia--how do I time the guided tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal