I am a little confused about the process of getting into La Sagrada Familia. If I purchase the tickets in advance for entrance to the church, tower and either an audio guide or guided tour, which if any lines should I expect to wait in? And should I arrive about 15 mins earlier than my entrance time to make sure I don't lose my spot?
I'm sorry. I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again. I just want to make sure I'm not confusing my information.
Thanks to everyone in advance for clearing this up for me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 casusyazılım
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Porto in January
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 17 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 18 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 19 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 2 Week Europe Itinerary