I am a little confused about the process of getting into La Sagrada Familia. If I purchase the tickets in advance for entrance to the church, tower and either an audio guide or guided tour, which if any lines should I expect to wait in? And should I arrive about 15 mins earlier than my entrance time to make sure I don't lose my spot?
I'm sorry. I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again. I just want to make sure I'm not confusing my information.
Thanks to everyone in advance for clearing this up for me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/primalx/
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 4 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 5 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!