I am a little confused about the process of getting into La Sagrada Familia. If I purchase the tickets in advance for entrance to the church, tower and either an audio guide or guided tour, which if any lines should I expect to wait in? And should I arrive about 15 mins earlier than my entrance time to make sure I don't lose my spot?
I'm sorry. I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again. I just want to make sure I'm not confusing my information.
Thanks to everyone in advance for clearing this up for me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please