Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 3 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 11 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Arctic Circle in December
- 16 Catalonia
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 Macarons!
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 23 Sammezzano update
- 24 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator