Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 4 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 5 Hotels in old Rome
- 6 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 7 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Car rental at Athens airport
- 10 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 11 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 15 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 Turkey - Live report
- 18 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 19 Wish me luck please
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals