Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 2 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 4 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 8 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 VIGO, SPAIN
- 17 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 18 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 22 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Bus Croatia
- 25 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).