Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 wineries near Ronda
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?