Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 4 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 5 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 8 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 9 Napoli logistics
- 10 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 11 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.