Sorry for yet another question on this topic. I tried to add to another topic but didn't get an answer. I am buying advance tickets to Sagrada Familia and the website now shows an option for "Sagrada Familia with guide and towers" for 23.80 Euros per person. I know that people have said that the guided tour didn't include the towers but it seems that the options might have changed. Does anyone know about this? TIA.
Sagrada Familia Advance ticket options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Jewelry
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 France in December 2014
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 We have no idea where to go!
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 16 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?