I am traveling to Den Haag for a two-weeks training that starts at 9 AM the morning after I land at Schipol's airport and since my flight is arriving rather late at night (around 10 PM), I was wondering whether it will be safe for me to take a night train to Den Haag from the Amsterdam Central station. I read on the forum here that the streets around the Central train station are rather sleazy (although this information might be outdated in which case I will be only happy!). I am on a tight budget and would rather not spend the night in Amsterdam but was wondering what other travelers' experience was like, and what they would recommend.
Thank you in advance to you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum