I am traveling to Den Haag for a two-weeks training that starts at 9 AM the morning after I land at Schipol's airport and since my flight is arriving rather late at night (around 10 PM), I was wondering whether it will be safe for me to take a night train to Den Haag from the Amsterdam Central station. I read on the forum here that the streets around the Central train station are rather sleazy (although this information might be outdated in which case I will be only happy!). I am on a tight budget and would rather not spend the night in Amsterdam but was wondering what other travelers' experience was like, and what they would recommend.
Thank you in advance to you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri in July
- 2 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Venice
- 9 London 2For1 question
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Porto and vicinity
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Italy