I am traveling to Den Haag for a two-weeks training that starts at 9 AM the morning after I land at Schipol's airport and since my flight is arriving rather late at night (around 10 PM), I was wondering whether it will be safe for me to take a night train to Den Haag from the Amsterdam Central station. I read on the forum here that the streets around the Central train station are rather sleazy (although this information might be outdated in which case I will be only happy!). I am on a tight budget and would rather not spend the night in Amsterdam but was wondering what other travelers' experience was like, and what they would recommend.
Thank you in advance to you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July