I am traveling to Den Haag for a two-weeks training that starts at 9 AM the morning after I land at Schipol's airport and since my flight is arriving rather late at night (around 10 PM), I was wondering whether it will be safe for me to take a night train to Den Haag from the Amsterdam Central station. I read on the forum here that the streets around the Central train station are rather sleazy (although this information might be outdated in which case I will be only happy!). I am on a tight budget and would rather not spend the night in Amsterdam but was wondering what other travelers' experience was like, and what they would recommend.
Thank you in advance to you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings