Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Budapest language lessons
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Budapest Card
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit