Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...