Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 4 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 5 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 6 May or September?
- 7 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 8 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 9 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 10 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 11 Barcelona October 2015
- 12 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 13 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 14 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 15 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 16 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 17 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 18 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 19 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 20 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 23 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 24 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 25 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour