Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 3 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 6 Best location to stay in Seville
- 7 2 weeks in France next May
- 8 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 9 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 10 12 days in Italy
- 11 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 12 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 13 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 14 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 15 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 How to rent a car...
- 21 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 22 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 23 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 24 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 25 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland