Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 11 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Versailles
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card