Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Safety of a Paris neighborhood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Wine tour in Chianti
- 4 Bus ride to Positano
- 5 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 6 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 9 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 10 Amsterdam restaurants
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 Greece for a month with a baby
- 15 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 16 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 17 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Pousadas
- 22 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 23 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!