Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Safety of a Paris neighborhood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 3 Halloween in Paris
- 4 chrismas in rome
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 My notes on Greece 101
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 how long in Malta?
- 19 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 20 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 21 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?