Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Safety of a Paris neighborhood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 4 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 5 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 6 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 8 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 9 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 10 Emilia Romagna Region
- 11 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scottland for a day!
- 14 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 15 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 16 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 17 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 22 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 25 Top Sights for Northern Ireland