Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Lay over time
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary