Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Safety of a Paris neighborhood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Madrid: City Views
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 7 Day Trips from Nice
- 8 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Istanbul water
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany