Looking at renting an apartment in Paris on the following street:
Rue Jean Pernin, Saint-Ouen, Île-de-France 93400, France
It is near the famous antique flea market. Is this area safe?
We are a family of 7 and apartments are so expensive to rent in Paris. We will be there only 3 nights.
Safety of a Paris neighborhood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 London hotel
- 6 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 11 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 hotels in Seville
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?