I am visiting istanbul and cappadocia in mid September and I wanted to get some first hand views on the safety there. Especially with the recent embassy attacks and Isis trouble. Is it a really trouble stricken area. We are going to be near sultanamt area to stay at istanbul and will be there for 3. Days. Would love to hear from any of you if you have some views on the current situation. With so many countries issuing warnings against turkey, it doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece