I am visiting istanbul and cappadocia in mid September and I wanted to get some first hand views on the safety there. Especially with the recent embassy attacks and Isis trouble. Is it a really trouble stricken area. We are going to be near sultanamt area to stay at istanbul and will be there for 3. Days. Would love to hear from any of you if you have some views on the current situation. With so many countries issuing warnings against turkey, it doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Switzerland in October
- 3 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Tuscany First Time
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies