I am visiting istanbul and cappadocia in mid September and I wanted to get some first hand views on the safety there. Especially with the recent embassy attacks and Isis trouble. Is it a really trouble stricken area. We are going to be near sultanamt area to stay at istanbul and will be there for 3. Days. Would love to hear from any of you if you have some views on the current situation. With so many countries issuing warnings against turkey, it doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 who is in amsterdam?
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla