Just how concerned should we be about safety in Seville? We are world travelers, including trips to many Third world countries, but have read about muggings, people smashing your windows at stop lights to get things in your car, purse snatching, etc. We were planning 3 days/4 nights here. Should we reconsider and spend more time in Arcos or Vejer?
Safety in Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 21 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 22 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?