Just how concerned should we be about safety in Seville? We are world travelers, including trips to many Third world countries, but have read about muggings, people smashing your windows at stop lights to get things in your car, purse snatching, etc. We were planning 3 days/4 nights here. Should we reconsider and spend more time in Arcos or Vejer?
Safety in Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Need advice for this
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Welcome
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam