In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017