In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt**
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 13 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 20 A week in the Occitanie
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Iceland March Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas