In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Stu Tower
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations