In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich