In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood