We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help