We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT Refund question
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton