We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 4 auto europa or auto europe?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich