We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 12 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 13 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK