We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 15 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary