We will be flying from Los Angeles into Naples airport in Italy to go to Positano, Capri, then later Rome and Florence. Where are some safe, reputable places to get your currency changed? I have heard stories about identity theft during traveling, so I want to avoid that and only go to safe places to withdraw. Do you change currency when you get to the airport, or in the city? Do you ever use ATMs at hotels?
Would you please provide me with some places you trust to get your currency changed, i..e, Banks, ATMs?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland