I will be in Berlin the last week of June with my daughter (age 13). The only day we can visit Sachsenhausen easily is on a Monday when I know the museums are closed. My daughter has just started learning about the Holocaust and is interested in going. When thinking about this visit I had already decided not to do a tour and instead to learn about it on my own and then decide how and how much to share with her. Obviously she has an idea, but she is a very sensitive kid and I am uncomfortable with her seeing video footage, etc. that would just be too much for her. Having said all that, can anyone tell me if it would be ok to go on a Monday or is it advisable to go only when the museum portion is open?
Thanks for any insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017