On my way to Egypt I will have to land into Sabiha Gokcen and then transfer to Ataturk airport. The layover is about 7 hours (I know this is MORE than enough time). What is the easiest way to do this? It will be me and a colleague of mine.
Sabiha Gokcen to Ataturk Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 Vegan in Germany?
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 biking tours in Italy?
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 17 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 French Basque region
- 22 VISA question
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking