After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Flight connection in CDG
- 3 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 11 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 a few hours in Stockholm
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Vuerling airlines
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 25 Stonehenge After Hour tour