After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 2 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Rome at Christmas
- 5 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 tipping
- 8 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 17 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 23 Norwegian air
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions