After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany