After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Rykjyvik & Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 2 FCO to Roma Termini
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 Itinerary for 13 days in Italy (first time visit)
- 5 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 6 From Paris to the South of france
- 7 Tickets for Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona
- 8 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 9 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 10 Getting clothes washed while travelling
- 11 Tours of Rome and Roma Pass
- 12 21 days in France & Spain - 2 energetic couples 60ish years old
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 15 /love /locks /petition
- 16 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 17 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
- 21 First trip to Paris
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Budget Friendly Hotels - Dublin
- 24 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 25 Peter Sellers speaks french better than I do