After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental help in Sicily
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 alItalia
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 6 Is Sicily Safe?
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 11 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 12 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 13 Mykonos Beach Club
- 14 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 20 Trip in September
- 21 Which city order makes most sense?
- 22 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Munich Hotel Location
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To