After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary