After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Rykjyvik & Copenhagen
- 1 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 2 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 3 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG