After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 3 Pousadas in Portugal
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 19 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.