After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal with large family
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Driving in Italy?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Ireland in April