After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Rykjyvik & Copenhagen
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 banger rally around europe?
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Trip around Spain
- 17 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome