After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 3 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 4 Way of St. James
- 5 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 9 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 12 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 13 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 14 Weight-dimini
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 16 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 17 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 18 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 22 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship