After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Rykjyvik & Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Italy Spending Budget
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 8 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Brussels in 2 days
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?