After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 4 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Basque country ideas
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 21 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve