I just can't decide so I have come to ask for advice. Any and all is appreciated. But first, a disclaimer. I posted this identical question in the Air Travel forum, but I wasn't sure how much of a response I would get. Apologies if that breaks any rules.
We are a couple aged 50 traveling in mid-January from a city in Germany to an area in Spain. We will travel with one smaller carryon each plus one 20-21" roller suitcase. (For reference, we will not check anything for our international flights) Here's the comparison:
Ryanair - I figured on the 20kg checked luggage allowance for each of us, online check in and credit card admin fee. Flight comes to about $75 pp. The flight is non-stop and will get us on the ground 3 hours earlier. Total flight time is about 3:00.
Air Berlin - Flight is $105 pp and makes a one hour stop at PMI. Total flight time is about 4:50.
I am tempted to take the Ryanair flight, but I have never flown them and have concerns about luggage and possible cancellation. The price of the Ryanair flight has gone down by a few Euros in the past week or so.
By the way, the actual arrival cities are different, but for the purposes of this discussion, I would like to leave those issues out of the mix.
The money, obviously, is not a big issue. It's the flight time. This flight will come directly in the middle of a very short Europe trip - we have 4 nights in Germany prior to the flight and 4 nights in Spain after the flight.
So what would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷홀덤☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚인터넷홀덤인터넷홀덤
- 2 포뮬러1카지노☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚포뮬러1카지노포뮬러1카지노
- 3 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 4 Perugia
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Areas in Milan
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 CDG much improved
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 21 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?