I was just reading my Ryanair email confirmation of my flight and noticed that we need to print out our boarding passes in advance on A4 paper. I was planning on checking in from Canada before we leave. I am not sure I can get A4 paper. Are they really sticklers about this? I guess I could try to print out from our hotel in Germany.
Ryanair online check in
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 2 Airbnb scam
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 11 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 12 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 13 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 17 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Two Days in Prague
- 20 Alterations to night trains routes
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013