i am really hoping that someone can help me as I am a bit freaking out!
I booked a flight from Madrid-Marakesh with RyanAir (depite all the bad things I had heard about it) because I am pretty broke & it was cheap.
Then I read that RyanAir requires a "visa check" if you are non-EU (I am US) and if you do not have a SPANISH immigration stamp they will deny the flight (I came thru Germany & am traveling to Spain from Paris by train so I won't have a stamp for Spain).
I tried to read up on it but it was seriously confusing. So I am wodering:
1. do I need to get a visa stamp for Spain
2. how can I get one since I am coming on the train??
Any help would be amazing! Thanks
Also, I am flying Marrakesh-Frankfurt as well, but am assuimg that will be easier, as I already have my visa stamp for Germany???
I am so lost, and wish I had never decided to fly RyanAir...uggh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 ATM
- 3 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 ATM help
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Spain Itinerary
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood