i am really hoping that someone can help me as I am a bit freaking out!
I booked a flight from Madrid-Marakesh with RyanAir (depite all the bad things I had heard about it) because I am pretty broke & it was cheap.
Then I read that RyanAir requires a "visa check" if you are non-EU (I am US) and if you do not have a SPANISH immigration stamp they will deny the flight (I came thru Germany & am traveling to Spain from Paris by train so I won't have a stamp for Spain).
I tried to read up on it but it was seriously confusing. So I am wodering:
1. do I need to get a visa stamp for Spain
2. how can I get one since I am coming on the train??
Any help would be amazing! Thanks
Also, I am flying Marrakesh-Frankfurt as well, but am assuimg that will be easier, as I already have my visa stamp for Germany???
I am so lost, and wish I had never decided to fly RyanAir...uggh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Salzburg itinerary review
- 8 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Milan and Lake Como
- 13 weekend from cologne germany
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 20 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!