i am really hoping that someone can help me as I am a bit freaking out!
I booked a flight from Madrid-Marakesh with RyanAir (depite all the bad things I had heard about it) because I am pretty broke & it was cheap.
Then I read that RyanAir requires a "visa check" if you are non-EU (I am US) and if you do not have a SPANISH immigration stamp they will deny the flight (I came thru Germany & am traveling to Spain from Paris by train so I won't have a stamp for Spain).
I tried to read up on it but it was seriously confusing. So I am wodering:
1. do I need to get a visa stamp for Spain
2. how can I get one since I am coming on the train??
Any help would be amazing! Thanks
Also, I am flying Marrakesh-Frankfurt as well, but am assuimg that will be easier, as I already have my visa stamp for Germany???
I am so lost, and wish I had never decided to fly RyanAir...uggh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∼바카라사이트
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천⊃인터넷바카라주소
- 4 앱바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라∂카지노사이트
- 5 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소∬생방송카지노
- 6 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노∵생중계카지노
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?