i am really hoping that someone can help me as I am a bit freaking out!
I booked a flight from Madrid-Marakesh with RyanAir (depite all the bad things I had heard about it) because I am pretty broke & it was cheap.
Then I read that RyanAir requires a "visa check" if you are non-EU (I am US) and if you do not have a SPANISH immigration stamp they will deny the flight (I came thru Germany & am traveling to Spain from Paris by train so I won't have a stamp for Spain).
I tried to read up on it but it was seriously confusing. So I am wodering:
1. do I need to get a visa stamp for Spain
2. how can I get one since I am coming on the train??
Any help would be amazing! Thanks
Also, I am flying Marrakesh-Frankfurt as well, but am assuimg that will be easier, as I already have my visa stamp for Germany???
I am so lost, and wish I had never decided to fly RyanAir...uggh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 괌바카라■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■마블카지노マ마블카지노
- 2 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 3 days solo in London
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 French language immersion schools in France