They seem to quote prices on some routes which don't attract tax.
The price for Liverpool - Ibiza return is £31 with no tax.
Is there anything I need to be aware of ? Catches ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Capri
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 test post
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 multi city flights to europe
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 weekend from cologne germany