Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Rome
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 13 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Cars in France
- 15 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 17 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 18 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 19 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 24 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 25 Rhodes love it or hate it?