Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Ryanair Cabin Luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Munich
- 2 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 7 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 15 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 16 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 17 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 23 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?