Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Barcelona with baby
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?