Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese visit to France
- 2 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 All of Spain or something else..?
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 17 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 18 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 24 RENFE error message during payment
- 25 Provins as a day trip from Paris