Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 currency
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 My San Sebastian ideas
- 7 italy itinerary request
- 8 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 9 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 10 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 11 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 14 Sardinia, Italy
- 15 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 20 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 21 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month