Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Milan via train
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 6 What train pass for Paris?
- 7 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 8 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 11 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 12 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 13 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 A plethora of islands
- 16 The isles in June
- 17 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 18 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 21 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 22 Toll roads in Italy
- 23 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 24 what to do in florence
- 25 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!