Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Ryanair Cabin Luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 3 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 4 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 5 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 10 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 11 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 12 Accommodations in Paris
- 13 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids