Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 4 Southern France suggestions
- 5 Turkey Quick Trip
- 6 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 9 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 10 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 11 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 12 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 13 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Late October Trip in France
- 16 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 17 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 18 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 19 Italy, Spain and France
- 20 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 21 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 22 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 23 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 24 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015