Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 2 What to Wear in Scotland
- 3 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 4 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 5 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 6 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 7 transport changes in Prague
- 8 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 9 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 10 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 11 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 14 Rental Car in Austria
- 15 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 16 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 17 too many London hotels!
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 20 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 21 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 22 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 23 One way car drop fee
- 24 2 weeks in France next May
- 25 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy