Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 4 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 5 French Prem Train Fares
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 9 Rome Private Tours
- 10 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 11 Three days in Athens
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 14 Passport
- 15 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 16 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 17 Intercity Train
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 24 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 25 Switzerland 5 days