Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Florence airport costumes
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 21 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 22 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?