Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside