Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!