Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 What to expect over Christmas
- 10 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged