Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 2 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Budapest on a budget
- 6 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 7 Where to stay in London
- 8 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 9 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Opinions on using Tripmasters as a package?
- 14 Europe Destination with kids?
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 17 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes