Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 5 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 6 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 7 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Sicily transportation
- 11 Which Guided Tour ??
- 12 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance