Reading Ryanair's restrictions about weight of each luggage & passengers awful experiences with Ryanair is giving me the cold feet. We have decided to travel light to Spain hence the decision of taking two cabin luggage and the kids will have their shoulder bag to carry with. We are a family of five and each person gets 10kg, which means we will get 50 kg in total.
As I kept reading more about weight and luggage on their website it warns you stating—'everything you carry aboard must fit into a single bag weighing no more than 10 kilos (22 pounds) total', that's where I got confused. I was hoping to carry a handbag & husband is planning to carry a bag that will have camera, camcorder, batteries & chargers in it. My question is whether I & husband can carry a handbag and a back pack along with cabin luggage? Can the children carry a shoulder bag too?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I have tried searching for posts on Ryanair in this forum. Luckily found two posts about different topic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Aix Provence
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)