My daughter is flying from the USA, where we live, to Rome and then changing planes to Ryan Air to fly to Sicily. Ryan air changed the time of her departure (moved the time forward )and she will not be able to make that plane. She is traveling with her 2 children. There is no email address on Ryan air web site and she would like to communicate with them to request a latter flight. Does anyone have any in sight as to how to communicate with Ryan Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 2 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 3 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 6 Flight
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?