My daughter is flying from the USA, where we live, to Rome and then changing planes to Ryan Air to fly to Sicily. Ryan air changed the time of her departure (moved the time forward )and she will not be able to make that plane. She is traveling with her 2 children. There is no email address on Ryan air web site and she would like to communicate with them to request a latter flight. Does anyone have any in sight as to how to communicate with Ryan Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 Oporto
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location