My daughter is flying from the USA, where we live, to Rome and then changing planes to Ryan Air to fly to Sicily. Ryan air changed the time of her departure (moved the time forward )and she will not be able to make that plane. She is traveling with her 2 children. There is no email address on Ryan air web site and she would like to communicate with them to request a latter flight. Does anyone have any in sight as to how to communicate with Ryan Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing