My daughter is flying from the USA, where we live, to Rome and then changing planes to Ryan Air to fly to Sicily. Ryan air changed the time of her departure (moved the time forward )and she will not be able to make that plane. She is traveling with her 2 children. There is no email address on Ryan air web site and she would like to communicate with them to request a latter flight. Does anyone have any in sight as to how to communicate with Ryan Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 French restaurants
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna