We will be spending time in Ireland, then will need to fly from Dublin to Amsterdam as we are taking a River Cruise from there. I was told by a friend that Ryan Air was cheap and flies there, but can't seem to find what I am looking for on Ryan Air's site. It does show they fly to the Netherlands to Einhoven and Groningen but that doesn't help. Are either of those cities close to Amsterdam? Near as I could tell Einhoven was south and Groningen in the north??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 6 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 14 Netherlands Delta Works
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?