We will be spending time in Ireland, then will need to fly from Dublin to Amsterdam as we are taking a River Cruise from there. I was told by a friend that Ryan Air was cheap and flies there, but can't seem to find what I am looking for on Ryan Air's site. It does show they fly to the Netherlands to Einhoven and Groningen but that doesn't help. Are either of those cities close to Amsterdam? Near as I could tell Einhoven was south and Groningen in the north??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 5 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 16 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 17 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 18 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 19 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Suggestion for travel memories
- 22 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 23 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help