We will be spending time in Ireland, then will need to fly from Dublin to Amsterdam as we are taking a River Cruise from there. I was told by a friend that Ryan Air was cheap and flies there, but can't seem to find what I am looking for on Ryan Air's site. It does show they fly to the Netherlands to Einhoven and Groningen but that doesn't help. Are either of those cities close to Amsterdam? Near as I could tell Einhoven was south and Groningen in the north??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lofoten ferry
- 2 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe