I have a friend from Russia that is trying to visit the USA and went through a travel agent called Pegas Turistik that will fly from Moscow to Los Angeles. He said that in order for the travel agent to allow person to aboard flight they must prove they have the sum of $3400.00 for living expensive s while staying here in the USA. Does this sound right? Does a Russian traveler have to go through a travel agent like Pegas Turistik to enter the USA?
Russian visit to the USA?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Belgium
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time