I have a friend from Russia that is trying to visit the USA and went through a travel agent called Pegas Turistik that will fly from Moscow to Los Angeles. He said that in order for the travel agent to allow person to aboard flight they must prove they have the sum of $3400.00 for living expensive s while staying here in the USA. Does this sound right? Does a Russian traveler have to go through a travel agent like Pegas Turistik to enter the USA?
Russian visit to the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 4 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 5 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 9 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 10 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 11 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between