I have a friend from Russia that is trying to visit the USA and went through a travel agent called Pegas Turistik that will fly from Moscow to Los Angeles. He said that in order for the travel agent to allow person to aboard flight they must prove they have the sum of $3400.00 for living expensive s while staying here in the USA. Does this sound right? Does a Russian traveler have to go through a travel agent like Pegas Turistik to enter the USA?
Russian visit to the USA?
- 1 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 5 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Don't slight Bruges
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 15 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 16 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 17 Travel in Spain
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune