I have a friend from Russia that is trying to visit the USA and went through a travel agent called Pegas Turistik that will fly from Moscow to Los Angeles. He said that in order for the travel agent to allow person to aboard flight they must prove they have the sum of $3400.00 for living expensive s while staying here in the USA. Does this sound right? Does a Russian traveler have to go through a travel agent like Pegas Turistik to enter the USA?
Russian visit to the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 4 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 5 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 21 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 22 Heli Tour
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?