We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel