We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Theater in London
- 4 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 7 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 8 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 17 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 18 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 19 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 December honeymoon in Europe
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?