We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterday > Bruges
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 12 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 13 northern Portugal
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 16 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 19 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 24 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 25 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015