We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide