We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
View all Europe activity »
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 London for Christmas