We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 11 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 12 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 13 7 countries in a month
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 18 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 23 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 24 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 25 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?