We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 help and advice
- 7 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 8 Is it a bad time to go?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 11 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna