We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 Theater in London
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 10 Tour Group Operators
- 11 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 12 Islands in mid October
- 13 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Dordogne in October
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...