We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 2 Train tickets France and Spain
- 3 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 4 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 5 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 Travel by train in Poland?
- 8 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 9 Trains Austria
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 13 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 14 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 15 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 16 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 17 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 18 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 19 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 21 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Staying in the Highlands
- 24 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 25 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto