We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 milan austria
- 5 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 6 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 7 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 10 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 11 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 12 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's