We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?