We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 3 London Trip Travel
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 A Greek sojourn
- 16 Italy in October 2015
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Halloween in Paris
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir