We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Day trips from Seville
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 13 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 14 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 15 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Trieste and Koper
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Very early departure from Istanbul airport