We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 4 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 5 Croacia in october
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 13 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 Getting From Italy to London
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 19 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 rome and pompei
- 22 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace