We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 13 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!