We are planning a trip for May of 2014. We have our air arrangements, and will most likely make our hotel reservations on our own. We do need assistance (local guides, small tour groups) when we arrive in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm looking for recommendations for from experienced independent travelers. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 3 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 4 Need help with our itinerary
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 8 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 12 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Is Capri overrated?
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights