On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 2 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 3 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 4 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 5 France 8 days
- 6 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 13 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 The ultimate European road trip?
- 21 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 22 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 23 Car rental at Athens airport
- 24 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux