On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 please HELP--so confused!!
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 5 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 10 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Athens licensed tour guide
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 Converting to EUROs
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 21 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 Lucerne where to stay