On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Shipping Prosecco
- 10 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 11 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days