On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report