On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 23 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 24 rail pass
- 25 Scotland and northern England