On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 5 Nice or Marseille??
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 South of France November Trip Report
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Moving to Belfast
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 25 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December