On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 Shipping bags home
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 6 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 7 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 8 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 9 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 10 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 11 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 12 Scottland for a day!
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 Emilia Romagna Region
- 15 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 19 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 20 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 21 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 22 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 23 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 24 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report