On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 6 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 7 Best day trips from Paris
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 20 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 21 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 22 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland