On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris