My sister and I are planning a trip to Russia and would like to do a cruise. We definitely want to either begin or end our trip in St. Petersburg. We are looking to take in as much of the sites and culture as possible.
Russian Cruise to or from St. Petersburg
View all Russia activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 4 Day train from Moscow to St Petersburg
- 5 Russian Ballet
- 6 Attending 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia
- 7 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg: Too Ambitious?
- 8 Folk Dance St Petersburg Nikolaevsky Palace
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 11 Flying into Barcelona out of Rome...is Moscow a good idea?
- 12 advice for ferry/cruise to stockholm-helsinki-talin-st. petersburg
- 13 Re: Andrei Colec - Rusia travel advise
- 14 Traveling Alone in Russia - Moscow and St. Petersburg - Is this dangerous?
- 15 St. Petersburg Trip Report
- 16 Good guide for St. Petersburg
- 17 Russia - Moscow - photo gallery
- 18 Kremlin Palace tour
- 19 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 20 Moscow hotel with shuttle service close to Marriott Grand
- 21 Viator Tsarkoye Selo Tour
- 22 Initial stages of planning Scandanavian & St Peter. Trip
- 23 Sightseeing in Moscow
- 24 The 5-8 Night Solo Winter Trip - help narrow it down!
- 25 Baltic Cruise with MSC