My sister and I are planning a trip to Russia and would like to do a cruise. We definitely want to either begin or end our trip in St. Petersburg. We are looking to take in as much of the sites and culture as possible.
Russian Cruise to or from St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Russia activity »
- 1 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 2 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 3 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 6 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 7 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 8 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 9 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 10 St. Petersburg ...and Moscow (?)
- 11 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backpacking Asia to Europe
- 12 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 13 I'm trying to fax docs to my St. Petersburg hotel
- 14 Buying a car in Russia?
- 15 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 16 This is the most stressful trip-planning ever.
- 17 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 Peterhof and St. Catherines Palaces-DIY or tour?
- 20 Contiki tour in Russia, anyone been or have opinions?
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 23 Explore Lake Baikal in Siberia through Volunteering!
- 24 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 25 St. Petersburg