My sister and I are planning a trip to Russia and would like to do a cruise. We definitely want to either begin or end our trip in St. Petersburg. We are looking to take in as much of the sites and culture as possible.
Russian Cruise to or from St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Russia activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 4 Explore Lake Baikal in Siberia through Volunteering!
- 5 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 6 St. Petersburg
- 7 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 8 2014-15 Mariinsky schedule
- 9 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 10 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 11 Tour Company in Russia
- 12 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 13 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 14 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 15 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 16 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 17 Applying for a VISA for Russia from the UK
- 18 Moscow
- 19 Questions about Russia
- 20 Train from Moscow to lake Baikal
- 21 Just back from Russia
- 22 Russia June 24 to July 3 Help! Arriving Moscow...
- 23 Moscow Metro guide for the English speaker
- 24 Moscow, Russia SVO airport layover
- 25 shore excursions