My sister and I are planning a trip to Russia and would like to do a cruise. We definitely want to either begin or end our trip in St. Petersburg. We are looking to take in as much of the sites and culture as possible.
Russian Cruise to or from St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Russia activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 2 Lunch recommendations? Discount Cards? - Stockholm, Tallinn & Helsinki
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 4 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 5 rhkkmk's off to Helsinki, St. Petersburg and Tallinn via JFK
- 6 August in St Petersburg- good time to go.
- 7 Sergiev Posad: doable by myself or should I book a tour?
- 8 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 9 Best places to find Russian handicrafts or markets
- 10 Reasons You Love & Not-So-Love St. Petersburg in June
- 11 Tour of Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, St. Petersburg questions
- 12 WO 2014, Sochi. Day 1
- 13 Yekaterinburg, Russia
- 14 Attending 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia
- 15 Good guide for St. Petersburg
- 16 Gluten-free (GF) in Russia
- 17 shore excursions
- 18 Adeyemi Fawole - Looking for Suggestion
- 19 Tomsk Day trips
- 20 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 21 Letter of Invitation for Russia
- 22 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 23 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Moscow AND St Petersburg