My sister and I are planning a trip to Russia and would like to do a cruise. We definitely want to either begin or end our trip in St. Petersburg. We are looking to take in as much of the sites and culture as possible.
Russian Cruise to or from St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Russia activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 2 SIM card for iPhone or Mobile Hotspot rental in Russia
- 3 Overnight layover in moscow
- 4 What to see/do with 4 hours free time in St. Petersburg?
- 5 August weather in Scandinavia?
- 6 4 days in Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 9 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 10 Lines at attractions in St. P. and Moscow: on our own or get tour?
- 11 Moscow and SP, a few question
- 12 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 17 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 St. Petersburg ...and Moscow (?)
- 20 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backpacking Asia to Europe
- 21 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 22 I'm trying to fax docs to my St. Petersburg hotel
- 23 Buying a car in Russia?
- 24 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 25 This is the most stressful trip-planning ever.