I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 Banks Mansion
- 5 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 11 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 15 BNL machines in Italy
- 16 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 BNL ATMs
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 Portland, Maine GTG
- 24 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 25 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como