I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 10 Valencia, Spain
- 11 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 18 Driver"s License & Language
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 25 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges