I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 16 counselling in West London
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 21 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 22 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia