I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Taxi Heathrow
- 5 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 6 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 7 Car rental return Nice
- 8 3/4/ days South of France
- 9 Rental car return in Nice
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 14 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 French open 2017
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 Granada to Madrid
- 24 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 25 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn