I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Russia visa denials
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 looking for an app
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 phone service
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 Greece for a month with a baby
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian