I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Russia visa denials
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Santorini transportation
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Ireland itinerary
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report