I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 Alitala
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 18 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Travel in Europe
- 22 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 sylvenstein road in Bavaria