I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Europe for Beginners
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 7 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Best daypack ?
- 12 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 Paris in August
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Use of Train Tickets
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Short time in Vienna
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Iceland in January/February