Need a Russiqn guide for st. petersburg. This summer will be there with our two kids for two days arriving in a cruise ship. Any recommendations on private guides?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Dalmation coast in October?
- 15 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 19 Where to stay in Umbria
- 20 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 21 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 22 First Trip to Ireland
- 23 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges