I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 5 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Rome---August and September
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report