I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 17 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 french riviera
- 21 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days