I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 2 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 3 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 6 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 12 Slovenia itinerary
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 21 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 24 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia