I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 2 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary