I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar booking
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 italy
- 18 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 22 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 23 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)