My husband and I have a week to spend in Moscow and St. Petersburg this summer (late August). We are in our low 30s and live in New York City. We aren't HUGE museum people but definitely want to see major pieces/exhibits. Generally our priorities are to see the major cultural elements for each city, learn about the people, try some local fare and get a sense of day to day life there (day and night).
Can anyone suggest a good way to split our time between the two cities (how many days in each) and what we should not miss?
We're also open to guide/tour recommendations (though I know there are other threads with suggestions as well).
We are really, really excited. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 4 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Norwegian Countryside
- 10 Just Back from Norway
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 15 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 20 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 21 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
Russia Itinerary: Moscow and St. Petersburg (how to split it?)