Does anyone have any experiences to share of Russia in the winter months? How cold does it get? How short are the days? I've heard it's still quite beautiful and my husband and I are planning to spend Christmas and New Year there. Any tips on hotels etc, useful guidebooks, highlights....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 6 Alitala
- 7 SE ITALY
- 8 renting
- 9 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 10 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 11 6 Days in Italy
- 12 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 13 Which Hotel in Rome
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 24 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 25 Helpful Hint