Does anyone have any experiences to share of Russia in the winter months? How cold does it get? How short are the days? I've heard it's still quite beautiful and my husband and I are planning to spend Christmas and New Year there. Any tips on hotels etc, useful guidebooks, highlights....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Italy train question
- 4 Lake Maggiore
- 5 Norway Fjords
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 10 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 11 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 12 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 13 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 18 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 19 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 20 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 21 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 25 Another Book List for Italy