I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 15 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 16 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report