I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 2 Chania
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 6 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Car rental in Santorini port
- 25 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon