I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Russia-Estonia/22 June-6 July
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Belgium
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins