I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 14 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Our future trip to Greece
- 24 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 25 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?