I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/soleil-glo-reviews
- 6 UBER in England
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!