I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 French Riviera
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Southern Italy
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 England in a week - what's realistic
- 13 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 17 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 20 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 21 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Our time in Rome