I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 15 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 French lavender and cottages