I am going to be in St. Petersburg, Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, and Moscow from 22 June - 6 July for my second journey to our WWII allie and Cold War foe. In St Petersburg I am attending many performances at the White Nights Festival, going to Novgorad, Hermitage, Kronstadt, and other places. Tallinn will be a few days of R&R, as well as the Old Town and Tartu. Helsinki will be a quick overview. In Moscow I have a few sightseeing trips already booked through Patriarshy Dom, and will go to Sergiev Posod, as well as an interesting Fourth of July Party at an American center.
Although I will be with some friends in most of the cities, I am interested in meeting up with any other list members who are interested in sightseeing. Perhaps we can compare notes, and possibly set up a few special visits. I am especially interested in 20th Century History and Art.
Please respond to me ASAP, as I am leaving in just over a week.
Marc David Miller
New York, NY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French towns in autumn
- 2 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 3 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 7 What area of Venice to stay?
- 8 la spezia vs. levanto
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Southern Puglia Italy
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 13 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 14 Travel help laundary
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 23 6 nights in Dublin
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?