I will be travelling July 2015 for the San Fermin festival and then hope to catch some part of the Tour de France in the Rennes region. I need to figure out how to get from Pamplona to Rennes or we may have to go to Paris and then rent a car. There are flights from Pamplona to Rennes but its only once a week. Flights from neighboring San Sebastian to Rennes are E380 pp. Is there a better route that I am over looking? I always come to the forums every time I am stumped. any help would be appreciated. thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 2 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 3 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 4 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 5 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 6 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 8 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 9 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Clean up spam
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Parking in Girona
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 24 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 25 YIKES!