I've never been to Spain, and I'm pretty determined to make it to the Fiesta de San Fermin next July. Since I haven't seen anything in Spain, I'm hoping to work in three days in Madrid, three days in Barcelona, 1 day TBD and three for the festival. Can anyone suggest any cities that can be experienced in a day? Also, can anyone suggest a good itinerary/order for this trip? Is it better to be there for the opening of the festival or the closing?
As the one that travels the most in my group of friends, the planning has been left up to me and I'm a little lost as to where I should even begin!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ONLINE SURVEY NOW YAHOO QUICK call 1-800 540+6830 technical supp.mailr?
- 2 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 One night in Rome
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 15 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Imbros Gorge