I've never been to Spain, and I'm pretty determined to make it to the Fiesta de San Fermin next July. Since I haven't seen anything in Spain, I'm hoping to work in three days in Madrid, three days in Barcelona, 1 day TBD and three for the festival. Can anyone suggest any cities that can be experienced in a day? Also, can anyone suggest a good itinerary/order for this trip? Is it better to be there for the opening of the festival or the closing?
As the one that travels the most in my group of friends, the planning has been left up to me and I'm a little lost as to where I should even begin!
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 13 Almalfi
- 14 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 15 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 16 Athens multi site pass
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 24 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London