I am travelling to Rumania and Bulgaria for a 10 day vacation in late september. I was thinking of flying to Bucharest and then travelling in a circle rout by car through Bulgaria and ending up back in Bucharest. We would like to visit Sophia and the Black Sea. We have no idea if this is achievable in this time frame. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
rumania and bulgaria
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?