We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 22 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 23 Calling Jamikins
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?