We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Day trips from Seville
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 11 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites