We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train