We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 22 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk