We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 3 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 4 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 London to Paris by train
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 4 weeks in the UK