We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 3 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 6 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 7 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 8 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 9 spain
- 10 Help with Madrid Location
- 11 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 12 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 2 full days in Paris
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 18 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 19 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 25 2 Days in Rome