We have two days at the end of our vacation to get from Reutte Austria to Malpensa airport to fly home. We were planning to drive along the Inn river through St Moritz and along the west shore of Lake Como. Is this the best route? How about taking a detour through Livigno or over the Passo Stelvio? We have two days so we have time for some scenery and detours. Are there any great places to stay on these alternate routes? It sounds like St Moritz is not that exciting. Alternately, we could blitz to Lake Como and spend some time there/ Please share your thoughts/experiences. Thank you.
Ruette to Malpensa - what to see???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 2 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 3 Sicily 10 days
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 Europe with young teens
- 20 First time traveler to Ireland
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome