We are planning a trip to Paris fro New Years with 2 of our grand daughters. We are thinking of renting at either 398 Rue St Honore or 65 rue de Bac. We don't know which neighborhood would be better for the girls
Rue St Honore Area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice