I found an apartment on rue Greneta between rue Montorgueil and rue Dussoubs, and I'm concerned about the street...the street view shows a fairly deserted street with lots of graffiti...even though the Montorgueil area is lively and busy, I'm a bit concerned about my safety at night (I'll be alone for half my stay until my husband arrives). Does anybody have familiarity with the street?
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 6 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 7 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 8 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 London Spy Sites
- 14 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 24 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 25 Where to stay for one night ???