I found an apartment on rue Greneta between rue Montorgueil and rue Dussoubs, and I'm concerned about the street...the street view shows a fairly deserted street with lots of graffiti...even though the Montorgueil area is lively and busy, I'm a bit concerned about my safety at night (I'll be alone for half my stay until my husband arrives). Does anybody have familiarity with the street?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Lofoten ferry
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe