I found an apartment on rue Greneta between rue Montorgueil and rue Dussoubs, and I'm concerned about the street...the street view shows a fairly deserted street with lots of graffiti...even though the Montorgueil area is lively and busy, I'm a bit concerned about my safety at night (I'll be alone for half my stay until my husband arrives). Does anybody have familiarity with the street?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 6 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 12 Travel with Teens
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Snowboarding in Poland
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 25 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?