Just looked at flights on Malev from Amsterdam to Budapest. Only want one-way. Sooo much cheaper to book a round trip ticket ($144 US vs. $584 US for one way). But we would only use the outward going flight. Would that be a problem?
R/T ticket is a lot less than one way. Can I do it?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Storage Madrid Airport
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 14 Apartment in Seville
- 15 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 16 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 17 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 How Long For Santorini?
- 21 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 confused by timeshare offer