"An exhibition brings together toys and belongings of royal children dating back more than 250 years, as well as previously unseen photographs and film footage. The show, called Royal Childhood, is part the summer opening of the state rooms at Buckingham Palace from 26 July to 28 September" - see pictures of the toys in the article.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Best Indian Food
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!